Eurovision Pre-Show


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ok, I'm having a major crisis here. For some reason the satellite feed is all messed up. It does get like that when there is a major thunderstorm outside, but I'm looking out of the window, and there is nothing! I just hope it's going to be ok when the real show starts.

The pre-show is pretty good - from what I can see. Mel C was there, lookin' good, some obscure German bloke whom I'd rather see never again, Lisa Stansfield (!!!), Yvonne Catterfeld (I'm almost embarrassed to admit that her new song sounds pretty good to me), and the whole thing is being hosted by one of my people on TV, Thomas Hermanns.


0 Responses to “Eurovision Pre-Show”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3