Eurovision Song Contest - Main Show


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wow, I'm amazed. It's been a really really good show this year. In fact, there were only two performances that I found horrible, namely Spain for sounding too much like that horrible horrible Ketchup-song, and F.Y.R. Macedonia, whose singer had the charm of a stick.

Fantastic performances by Norway. I'm going to buy that song! Also Moldova, what a great premiere at the ESC for them, and Sweden - I seriously swooned when I laid eyes on the singer. He looks amazing, his voice is amazing, his style is amazing, and the song is great too. Other contributions I liked were Hungary, Malta, Romania, Turkey, Israel, Serbia & Montenegro, Denmark, Switzerland, Latvia, and France. So if any of these make it, I'm going to be happy.


0 Responses to “Eurovision Song Contest - Main Show”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3