Hot Hot Heat


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Thanks to the wonderful zesty, I got to find out about this brilliant band called Hot Hot Heat. However, the title for this entry is referring to the weather outside. It's so hot that I don't know what to do with myself. Spending time inside seems like a "waste of weather". However, whenever I do find myself venturing outside, I've usually had enough after about 30 minutes and go back inside. I love the summertime, I really do, but this is too much, too soon.

It's 5.45pm, and according to the Dashboard Weather Widget, it still is 31 degrees Celsius :o


0 Responses to “Hot Hot Heat”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3